Introducing GetFeedback for Salesforce Service Cloud
Customer experience survey solution allows businesses to measure and improve customer satisfaction (CSAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS), and agent performance across every Salesforce Service Cloud channel
Over 1,000 Salesforce Service Cloud customers are now using GetFeedback—including Amazon, Lexus, Home Depot, and Walmart—and reporting 94% survey completion rate, 21% higher customer satisfaction, and 10% increase in Net Promoter Score
SAN FRANCISCO—MAY 23, 2017—GetFeedback, the leading provider of customer experience survey software for Salesforce, today announced a comprehensive omni-channel survey solution for Salesforce Service Cloud.
GetFeedback for Salesforce Service Cloud enables companies to understand the experiences customers are having across every service channel. Businesses can measure key service metrics—including customer satisfaction (CSAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS), and agent performance—inside Service Cloud.
“GetFeedback for Service Cloud gives businesses real-time visibility into the performance of every aspect of their service organization,” said Kraig Swensrud, Co-Founder, GetFeedback. “Armed with those insights, businesses can take action to improve the customer experience and deliver world-class customer service.”
GetFeedback provides a channel-native survey solution for every major component of Salesforce Service Cloud, including:
Salesforce Service Cloud: Case & Agent Feedback
Measure customer satisfaction (CSAT) and Net Promoter Score (NPS) immediately after cases are closed in Service Cloud. Customer feedback is directly associated with Cases, Contacts, and Accounts in Salesforce. That information becomes immediately available to resolve customer issues and improve the overall customer experience. Use GetFeedback for Service Cloud natively within every support channel:
- Phone and Email: Automatically send branded, mobile-responsive surveys to customers after agents close Service Cloud cases.
- Website Chat: Maximize response rates by capturing customer feedback within the chat window after every Live Agent conversation.
- Social Media Customer Service: Monitor and improve social customer care by requesting customer feedback via Twitter or Facebook.
- Field Service: Improve the field service experience by delivering surveys automatically after technicians complete an installation or service call.
- Mobile App Service: Embed surveys in a company’s native iOS or Android mobile application to capture feedback on in-app service interactions.
- LiveMessage: Collect mobile-friendly feedback after service provided through SMS and Facebook Messenger.
Salesforce Service Cloud: Knowledge Base Feedback
Fine-tune your knowledge base to boost customer self-service and case deflection. With GetFeedback for Service Cloud, businesses can embed surveys into every knowledge base article. By measuring article quality and capturing customer comments, service teams can identify low-performing articles and understand how to improve them.
Salesforce Service Cloud: Community Feedback
Solicit input from a company’s most valuable customers using embedded Community surveys. Measure satisfaction with Community resources, pinpoint product issues, and assess the effectiveness of moderators. Companies can even deliver Voice of the Customer surveys within their customer community website.
Salesforce Service Cloud Einstein: Use Customer Feedback Intelligently
Customer feedback makes Einstein case management even smarter. GetFeedback for Service Cloud enhances the capabilities of Salesforce’s artificial intelligence offering by adding customer feedback to Case and Contact records in Salesforce. Einstein’s predictive case scoring algorithms can now include customer satisfaction metrics in case ranking and routing.
For example, when Einstein sees a high-revenue customer with a low CSAT score, it can intelligently push this case to the top of the queue. Plus, Einstein can route cases to the agents who are best-equipped to handle them based on historical CSAT and NPS rankings.
Delivering the Ultimate Customer Experience
Over 1,000 companies globally are already using GetFeedback and Salesforce Service Cloud, including customer service leaders like Amazon, Virgin America, Audi, Home Depot, Lexus, Walmart, and Fitbit. With GetFeedback for Service Cloud, businesses of any size can:
- Measure Customer Feedback in Real Time: Collect feedback from customers over their preferred channels and store their feedback directly in Service Cloud.
- Act on Negative Feedback to Repair Customer Relationships: Trigger workflows and notifications so teams can act on negative customer experiences immediately.
- Track Customer Feedback Over Time to Identify At-Risk Accounts: Retain more customers and reduce churn by tuning into service trends and refining each channel based on contextual, real-time feedback.
- Monitor Individual Agent Performance: Use customer feedback to track customer satisfaction and knowledgeability by agent, then compare performance across teams and regions.
- Improve Your Overall Customer Experience: Spot trends in key performance indicators with built-in customer experience reports and dashboards.
Bombardier Recreational Products (BRP), a global powersports company that created the iconic Ski-Doo and Sea-Doo brands, saw their survey completion rate increase to 94% after implementing GetFeedback.
“Using GetFeedback for Service Cloud, we can now take our customer feedback and turn it into action,” said Myshka Sansoin, Global Customer Engagement Specialist at BRP.
Leading storage manufacturer and Service Cloud customer Tuff Shed achieved a 21% increase in customer satisfaction after implementing GetFeedback for Service Cloud. By identifying and addressing installation issues, the company also achieved a 50% reduction in negative public reviews.
After nearly a century in business, financial services provider Peapack-Gladstone Bank launched a client experience program using GetFeedback for Service Cloud. Within one year, they increased Net Promoter Score—a key indicator of customer loyalty—by 10%.
To learn more about Salesforce Service Cloud, visit getfeedback.com/service-cloud.
GetFeedback is the world’s fastest growing online survey software application and the #1 rated customer experience survey application for Salesforce. More than 10,000 global brands including Amazon, Audi, Dropbox, Fitbit, Home Depot, LinkedIn, Merck, Virgin America, and Walmart rely on GetFeedback to measure customer satisfaction in real-time and and improve the customer experience. GetFeedback was founded in 2013 by former Salesforce executives Kraig Swensrud and Sean Whiteley. For more information, please visit getfeedback.com.