GetFeedback Unveils New Industry Solution — GetFeedback for Financial Services
Financial Services companies can now have a stronger pulse on client experience and build richer client profiles with robust client feedback solution built for Salesforce.
Hundreds of Financial Services industry leaders, including DTCC, Amazon Pay, The Standard, Peapack-Gladstone Bank, and Brighton Jones are transforming client relationships with GetFeedback for Financial Services.
SAN FRANCISCO—APRIL 25, 2016—GetFeedback, the leading provider of customer experience survey software for Salesforce, today announced GetFeedback for Financial Services. The GetFeedback for Financial Services solution allows banks, lenders, insurance agencies, and wealth management institutions to measure, understand, and improve client experience better than ever before.
Delivering the ultimate client experience
With GetFeedback for Financial Services, companies have a pulse on client satisfaction every time clients interact with agents or advisors and can funnel client feedback directly into Salesforce Financial Services Cloud. As a result, agents and advisors have a more holistic view of their clients and households, clearly understand the health of every client, and can spring into action to recover at-risk accounts. Furthermore, managers are armed with advisor and agent performance data so that they can perfect their service experience.
According to a study by Accenture, 79% of US consumers feel that their relationship with their financial services provider is purely transactional, leaving them dissatisfied and disloyal . “It is imperative that Financial Services companies measure and understand client experience at key points in their customer journey so that they can deliver superior service and build rich, lasting relationships” says Kraig Swensrud, Founder, GetFeedback.
Introducing GetFeedback for Financial Services
With GetFeedback for Financial Services, companies can develop strategic, end to end survey programs that enhance the client experience.
- Build: Create beautiful, branded, mobile-friendly surveys with GetFeedback’s drag-and-drop survey builder and pre-packaged Financial Services survey templates.
- Distribute: Trigger surveys in real time based on client activity in Salesforce Financial Services Cloud, like when a client hits a quarterly milestone or interacts with a services team.
- Analyze: Automatically push survey responses into Salesforce Financial Services Cloud and create reports and dashboards to understand client satisfaction as well as advisor and agent performance.
- Take Action: Connect with satisfied clients to maintain strong relationships or reach out to dissatisfied clients in real-time to repair relationship and ensure client loyalty.
- Predict: Fuel Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Einstein with rich client data, resulting in more timely client outreach and insights around expansion opportunities.
- Learn: Discover best practices, tips, and tricks for client experience with GetFeedback’s new Client Experience for Financial Services research.
Leading Financial Services companies are supercharging the client experience
Hundreds of companies including DTCC, Amazon Pay, The Standard, Brighton Jones, and Peapack-Gladstone Bank are using GetFeedback for Financial Services to measure and improve the client experience across every branch of their business.
- Service: Measure client’s support experience after they submit a claim or service request.
- Success: Check in on client or household health on a quarterly basis.
- Acquisitions: Understand new client’s application, sales, and onboarding experience.
- Product: Collect client feedback on financial products to ensure that policies or plans meet expectations.
- Marketing: Measure the event experience after clients attend a conference, networking event, or educational seminar.
“Thanks to GetFeedback for Financial Services, we now have all of our client information in Salesforce, and can group it and sort it by department, by branch, or by business line,” said Scott Searle, Salesforce administrator, Peapack-Gladstone Bank. “This allows the senior leaders of the bank to review the results and take action on a daily basis.”
Pricing and availability
GetFeedback is the world’s fastest growing online survey software application and the #1 rated customer experience survey application for Salesforce. More than 10,000 global brands including Amazon, Audi, Dropbox, Fitbit, Home Depot, LinkedIn, Merck, Virgin America, and Walmart rely on GetFeedback to measure customer satisfaction in real-time and and improve the customer experience. GetFeedback was founded in 2013 by former Salesforce executives Kraig Swensrud and Sean Whiteley. For more information, please visit www.getfeedback.com.
 Accenture Consulting 2016 North America Consumer Digital Banking Survey https://www.accenture.com/us-en/insight-consumer-digital-banking-survey-2016