The Power of
Integrated Corporate Philanthropy
The 1 / 1 / 1 Model helps harness corporate resources to improve our community
What if We All Donated 1% of Our Company Resources?
Our values of service, mentoring, and giving back are in the foundation of our company
GetFeedback Donates 1% of Its Employees Time
GetFeedback.com affords its employees 1% of their work schedule, or 6 paid days over the course of a year, to volunteer in the communities that they live and work in
GetFeedback Donates 1% of Its Product Resources
All qualifying non-profit organizations receive a 15% discount across all GetFeedback editions
GetFeedback Donates 1% of Its Annual Profits
GetFeedback.com donates 1% of its corporate profits annually to deserving causes and charitable organizations in the form of monetary grants
Proudly Supporting Great Organizations
Changing the World
We're proud to support great organizations that are helping to improve our communities
Non-Profit Account for Your Organization
Qualifying organizations receive a 15% discount on all plans
Frequently Asked Questions
See if your organization is qualified to join the other charitable organizations using GetFeedback
- What types of organizations are eligible?
- To be eligible to apply for a GetFeedback Non-Profit account, your organization must be recognized as a charitable, nonprofit, or nongovernmental organization in the country where you are located. Non-Profit accounts receive 15% discount across all plans, including Salesforce Edition. Please note: eligibility will be at the sole discretion for GetFeedback.
- Do you support higher education institutions?
- Private nonprofit and public higher education institutions qualify for 15% off of our standard pricing. Please email email@example.com for more information. Proof of status: Higher education institutions will need to provide a link to their registration on www.nces.ed.gov during the application process.
- Do you support Non-Profits in Canada?
- We accept application requests from organizations that are registered with the Canadian Revenue Agency as charities. Proof of status: Charitable organizations will need to submit their charity registration given by the Canadian Revenue Agency.
- Do you support 501c3 organizations ?
- Yes, Organizations that have received the 501c3 designation from the Internal Revenue Service are eligible to submit an application for a Non-Profit account.
- Do you support religious organizations?
- Religious organizations that have a 501c3 tax-exempt status from the Internal Revenue Service(IRS) must submit their 501c3 IRS determination letter during the application process. Churches that meet the requirements of the IRS and are considered tax exempt but do not have a 501c3 may be eligible based on the IRS Tax Guide for Churches and Religious Organizations. Proof of status: Organizations must submit their EIN number during the application process and be registered on GuideStar.
- Do you support State and Local Organizations?
- Currently, State and Local Organizations do not qualify for a Non-Profit account. These organizations include but are not limited to, State and Local government agencies, government owned/funded health care organizations, public K-12 schools and school districts, economic development organizations, and Chambers of Commerce (excluding Foundations).