Who we are
GetFeedback is a customer experience measurement solution that helps some of the world’s top brands understand and improve their customer relationships. We deliver best-in-class customer experience surveys that integrate seamlessly with Salesforce, so our customers can push survey responses into their CRM and discover trends with visually engaging dashboards and analytics. Plus, we make surveys people actually want to take—they’re beautiful, mobile-friendly, and designed for engagement.
GetFeedback is growing rapidly. We’re backed by two of the top venture capital firms in the world: Insight Partners and Salesforce Ventures. Visit our website and take the survey builder for a spin!
Who you are
We need fantastic new team members to help us grow our business, and we need you to help us find them! We’re looking for an in-house recruiter who can focus on expanding our amazing team. You’ll partner with the Head of Human Resources and hiring managers to anticipate and meet our evolving needs.
In this role, we need someone who knows how to hustle while still nurturing relationships with prospective talent and managing on-going relationships with hiring managers. If you’re ambitious, motivated, well-organized and ready to represent GetFeedback, then we want to speak to you.
What you’ll be working on:
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units
- Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
- Develop strong relationships and be a true partner to hiring managers
- Keep all information and data up to date and accurate in real time (clean metrics and reporting are key)
- Regularly follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure the recruitment process is timely
- Actively participate in all staffing-related activities and engage in cross-functional projects
- Develop and execute a personal time management plan
A strong candidate for this role has:
- 2-3 years of Staffing/Recruitment experience
- Comfortable running a full cycle desk
- BA degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills; you love people
- Outstanding communication skills; you can influence and adapt to your audience
- Creative team player
- Clear understanding of the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle processes
- Must have experience mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources
- Ability to build trust and credibility with different levels of management and with candidates
- Must be able to multitask and adjust to changing priorities all while maintaining a consistent process and high level of organization