Demand Generation Manager- Remote, Texas
US - Remote
SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey is looking for a creative, detail-oriented, and metric-focused demand generation manager to focus on optimizing our lead funnel and take our email marketing initiatives to the next level.
You’ll be responsible for building out conversion focused campaigns to drive leads from the awareness stage down the funnel into pipeline. You’ll also oversee all email marketing initiatives to support our Customer Experience demand generation programs, content, product marketing, and other relevant teams.
What You'll Do:
- Own and manage mid-funnel growth of leads with multi-channel campaigns and programs.
- Execute, manage, and measure digital marketing programs (including webinars, product tours, digital workshops etc.) to drive pipeline and optimize demand funnel velocity.
- Analyze and interpret what marketing engagements, behaviors, and patterns make inbound leads more likely to convert into customers.
- Define personalized email journey strategies to deliver valuable and relevant content to persona segments at the right time.
- Build nurtures streams to convert newly acquired leads in the early awareness stage to sales ready stage.
- Strategically evaluate our entire email marketing ecosystem, identify gaps and solutions.
- Experiment, experiment, and more experiment to continuously improve and optimize our demand generation programs and email marketing efforts.
- Develop and monitor nurture marketing performance KPIs, proactively identify insights, and take corrective action to improve results.
What You Need:
- 4+ years of experience with marketing automation, database marketing, and campaign management.
- Must be extremely comfortable using Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Able to work independently and own all aspects of demand generation programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and proofreading skills.
- Must be scrappy and a good project manager to create/gather compelling campaigns, content, and visuals.
- Highly organized and meticulous attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Experience executing & managing webinars.
- Hubspot Certification.
- Fluent in HTML/CSS to author and debug emails.
- Familiarity with graphics, Sketch and/or Photoshop experience.
- Experience with analytical tools like Google Analytics.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.