Senior Customer Success Manager
SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
SurveyMonkey acquired GetFeedback in 2019. GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey provides customer experience management for more than 10,000 customers, including some of the world’s leading brands like Yeti, Nike, The Standard, Salesforce, and FitBit. We are attacking the massive opportunity for providing customer experience in the $44 Billion dollar space that is rapidly growing. With a presence in three continents, GetFeedback has been doubling revenue every year and is reinventing what a customer experience platform means for our customers.
Are you a problem solver? A people person? A customer advocate? We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping us live up to our promise to deliver the industry’s best customer support. Every day, we help our 20 million (and growing!) customers make smarter decisions, be it on the phone, over email, or through our Help Center, while thinking up new ways to do an even better job tomorrow. If empowering smarter, quicker, and easier decision-making appeals to you, help make it happen – apply today!
The Senior Customer Success Manager is responsible for delivering world class customer experiences to our key account base. Seamlessly moving the customer through their lifecycle, you’ll work closely with the sales and CSM team to ensure that we deliver value and drive adoption with our biggest deployments. Working with both executive sponsors and IT professionals you’ll need to be able to balance account management with business expertise to lead with strong recommendations for our critical stakeholders.
- Grow and retain our biggest customers
- Manage a stable of clients and help them achieve value on their investment.
- Lobby internal stakeholders to be a champion for your customers. Act as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including Product, support, engineering, and sales
- Carry out successful landmarks through the lifecycle, from onboarding, to EBRs, to renewal.
- Be a trusted advisor to key stakeholders.
- 3+ years experience as a Customer Success Manager or equivalent in a SaaS company, managing a high volume of accounts
- Excellent critical thinking skills; able to breakdown ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- A high degree of curiosity and a willingness to stretch, learn, develop, and (at times) be uncomfortable
- Results-oriented; able to accomplish both project and team goals
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a fast paced environment
- Salesforce Administrator certification is a plus
At GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.