Sales Development Representative
GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey provides customer experience management for more than 10,000 customers, including some of the world’s leading brands like Yeti, Nike, The Standard, Salesforce, and FitBit. We are attacking the massive opportunity for providing customer experience in the $44 Billion dollar space that is rapidly growing. With a presence in three continents, GetFeedback has been doubling revenue every year and is reinventing what a customer experience platform is. GetFeedback joined the SurveyMonkey family in September 2019.
The Sales Development Representative plays a critical role in growing our business. The main focus of this position is in managing GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey’s inbound sales process by utilizing our suite of internal tools.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling. S/he is very driven and can show evidence that they thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment. They also value networking and the benefits of being part of an agile, growing team.
- Qualify inbound leads based prospect needs and book future customer appointments for Account Executives
- Maintain high level of organization in day-to-day activities - specifically Salesforce.com
- Be the first point of contact for prospects, applying problem-solving skills by determining best course of action and/or suitable product offerings
- Following-up with future customers who expressed interest but have not yet purchased
- Collaborating with Account Executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met
- Excellent instincts for conversing with technology executives and ability to think on the fly
- Strong work ethic – possess the desire to master the art of selling
- Fluency in English along with excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- BA/BS degree is preferred
At GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.