GetFeedback is seeking a passionate, energetic, and experienced Sales Engineer to join our fast-growing team in delivering the best customer experience software on the planet.
Who We Are:
At GetFeedback, our mission is simple: to help companies understand and improve their customer experience with beautiful, easy-to-use software. We’re the #1 platform for building modern surveys for the Salesforce ecosystem and thousands of global brands—including Fitbit, Medtronic, Nike, The Standard, Toyota, and Salesforce themselves—rely on GetFeedback to supercharge their customer experiences.
What Will You Be Doing:
As a Sales Engineer, you'll partner closely with GetFeedback sales reps to pursue and win enterprise deals. You'll develop and lead custom product demonstrations, build out and/or enhance standard demos for the Sales team, identify and communicate implementation solutions, and lend your technical expertise to customer-facing meetings. You'll have the opportunity to shape the way our product is sold, win deals with the biggest brands on the planet, and have fun doing it.
- Support Sales team in their sales campaigns by identifying and quantifying GetFeedback's value proposition and best solution
- Demonstrate customer experience capabilities through advanced Salesforce integration
- Support potential customers in their evaluation of GetFeedback
- Configure custom software demos to showcase specific capabilities for external opportunities based on stated business requirements
- Enhance standard software demos for internal use
- Prepare internal demos of GetFeedback for product marketing showcases
- Participate in RFI and RFP proposals
- Participate in Conferences and other events
- Participate in new employee training
What Does a Strong Candidate Look Like?
- Strong experience solutioning and selling SaaS products to customers in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Thorough working knowledge of Salesforce
- Familiarity with the needs of customer success and support teams
- Familiarity with Salesforce Service Cloud in particular
- Experience delivering proven solutions following a rigorous technical consultation
- Strong selling and sales aptitude.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of experience as a sales/solutions engineer in the software industry
- Advanced administrator of Salesforce.com
- Dynamic presenter with great communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce setup and user interface
- Advanced user of web conferencing tools and conference call solutions
- Excellent understanding of SaaS solutions
What's in it for you?
- We offer a first-class salary and superior benefits!
- Unlimited PTO! We believe in a healthy work life balance
- Paid Days off to Volunteer at your favorite charity
- Great Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Amazing career progression
- GetFeedback is the #1 platform for building modern surveys for the Salesforce ecosystem
- You’ll be working for a SaaS company that is the only real player in their niche vertical; one that has been consistently doubling revenue YoY
- An exciting ride in a fast-growing company with tremendous runway -- in a few years you’ll be able to say “I was at GetFeedback back when…”
GetFeedback is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and empower diverse perspectives and are committed to building diversity and inclusion at every level of our organization. This means that all qualified applicants to GetFeedback will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Diverse candidates encouraged to apply!