Software Engineer - Full Stack
GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey
GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey provides customer experience management for more than 10,000 customers, including some of the world’s leading brands like Yeti, Nike, The Standard, Salesforce, and FitBit. We are attacking the massive opportunity for providing customer experience in the $44 Billion dollar space that is rapidly growing. With a presence in three continents, GetFeedback has been doubling revenue every year and is reinventing what a customer experience platform is. GetFeedback joined the SurveyMonkey family in September 2019.
We are looking for a talented Full-Stack Software Engineer who has a real passion for solving complex and interesting problems, and is constantly looking to improve and optimize the customer experience.
Some of the things you will do as a Full-Stack Software Engineer at SurveyMonkey include:
- Build new dynamic features and experiences for our cloud-based software applications.
- Create unit tests to ensure functionality throughout the development cycle.
- Help grow the company by implementing trackable metrics for data-based decision making.
- Work on both user-facing and non-user facing portions of our software.
- Stay on top of software trends and continuously self-educate.
As part of our R&D team, you'll work closely with product managers, fellow software developers and designers to build new features and enhance current offerings in GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey's software products. Every engineer here gets a chance to contribute cool and innovative new features that hit production fast, so you'll have plenty of chances to watch as features you worked on roll out and help improve the lives of literally millions of users.
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in web application development
- You have experience with Ruby on Rails
- You have experience utilizing various third-party service APIs
- You thrive in a culture of code reviews and collaborating closely with other people
- You are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic; willing to go the extra mile when it's crunch time
- You have a passion for building highly functional and user-friendly software
- You possess a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience and training
- You have experience working on high-traffic websites
- You have experience designing REST APIs
- Agile, test-driven development, continuous builds, and frequent deployments
- You have offered material contributions to open source projects
- You have experience with Linux (Ubuntu) configuration and administration
Equal Opportunity Statement
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.