Customer Success Manager
GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey provides customer experience management for more than 10,000 customers, including some of the world’s leading brands like Yeti, Nike, The Standard, Salesforce, and FitBit. We are attacking the massive opportunity for providing customer experience in the $44 Billion dollar space that is rapidly growing. With a presence in three continents, GetFeedback has been doubling revenue every year and is reinventing what a customer experience platform is. GetFeedback joined the SurveyMonkey family in September 2019.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager who has a strong technical background with Salesforce and is passionate about developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. If you are strategic, enthusiastic, efficient with your time, and passionate about advocating for our customers, then we would love to talk to you!
- Work with GetFeedback’s most valuable customers to help them build a powerful customer experience program
- Assist in onboarding, and build a success plan with each account in your portfolio
- Act as key partner to understand business objectives and customer needs
- Ensure that our customers get the most out of their investment in GetFeedback by sharing best practices and measuring their ROI
- Perform analysis using Salesforce reports and other sources to find opportunities for our customers to increase their usage of GetFeedback and create more value throughout their business
- Use health management playbook to nurture accounts accordingly
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience that may lead to customer churn, and work with other teams to address those causes
- Conduct bi-annual business reviews
- Assist Renewals manager in successfully renewing your managed accounts
- 2+ years as a Customer Success Manager
- Experience supporting a Salesforce integration
- Consultative approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills -- ability to communicate technical content to people of all backgrounds
- Enjoys collaborating with other teams
- Strategic thinker -- you are able to see the big picture
- Strong organizational skills -- ability to multi-task is a must
- Polished verbal/written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Statement
At GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.