GetFeedback is looking for a Product Manager to join our team!
GetFeedback provides customer experience management for more than 3,000 customers, including some of the world’s leading brands like Yeti, Nike, The Standard, SalesForce, and FitBit. We are attacking the massive opportunity for providing customer experience in the $68 Billion dollar space that is rapidly growing. With a presence in three continents, GetFeedback has been growing rapidly every year and is reinventing what a customer experience platform is.
The product manager is focused on understanding and executing the long and short term vision of our product and feature sets, harmonizing customers’ interests with engineering delivery, and working with lateral teams to represent the product to the outside world.
You will go high and low – helping to define the strategy for product categories you own and diving into the details to define, build, and expand GetFeedback’s products at the highest level of quality.
Specific Sprint Planning and Operations Responsibilities:
- Prioritize the request backlog and translates requirements into user stories, write acceptance criteria and business value scoring with success metrics.
- Own the sprint. Be the air traffic controller keeping all things aloft and coordinated. Partner with whomever is needed to do this successfully, but probably most tightly with eng team leads.
- Own the feature requirements. Unless you hand off to someone else, as the PM, you are in charge of ensuring features are defined, explored, designed and documented thoroughly ahead of a sprint kickoff.
- Take ownership of the process. Process is your friend. Bend it to your will to keep the team happy and running at peak efficiency.
- Quickly clear obstacles for the scrum team, including gathering additional requirements and escalating approvals where needed.
- Understand the numbers. Track the important things throughout a sprint and lead the retrospective analysis at the end of each sprint.
- Learn from the team’s mistakes and continuously improve.
- Ensure business and performance requirements are met for each release.
- Use data, customer insights, and more to prioritize features, plan sprints and ship features that provide real measurable customer value.
- Evaluate and manage new feature requests, gather detailed business requirements from partners and work closely with engineering staff to translate requirements into user stories for consumption by development team.
- Lead product launches and coordinate with lateral teams across the company.
- Create, evolve and utilize a framework to continuously analyze the use of our products to gain insights and power data-driven solutions.
- Conduct user research and lightweight tests to scope and prioritize product initiatives
Traits We Highly Respect:
- Curiosity. Nothing is more potent that curiosity within your direct areas of influence and beyond.
- Detail Oriented. Our customers expect and deserve delightful experiences, so you should have an eye for detail that helps ensure that.
- Results Oriented. You are able to cut to the core of a problem, identify what needs to be done and when, and work with the development team to get solutions shipped.
- You love building delightful experiences, have an eye for detail, and a real passion for understanding customers along with prioritizing their needs.
- CS degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years as a Product Manager
- Experience with complex enterprise or consumer web apps.
- You exhibit great collaboration, writing and communication skills.
At GetFeedback, it’s all about the people:
- A first-class salary and superior benefits
- A progressive workplace with sweeping views of the San Francisco Bay views from the 26th floor
- Unlimited PTO
- Daily catered lunches
- A SaaS company with amazing margins and steep revenue growth
- The opportunity to work with brilliant and inspiring people to solve challenging problems
GetFeedback is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and empower diverse perspectives and are committed to building diversity and inclusion at every level of our organization. This means that all qualified applicants to GetFeedback will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Diverse candidates encouraged to apply!