Customer Success Manager
Who We Are
We’re a team of collaborative, ambitious people who love solving problems together. We know that a great customer experience begins with happy employees, so we’ve built a culture that values individualism and promotes work-life balance. We take care of our employees with benefits like unlimited PTO, full health insurance, flexible work from home days, and free lunches. If you want to make an impact—and have fun doing it—come join us.
About the Opportunity
GetFeedback is looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager who has a strong technical background with Salesforce and is passionate about developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. If you are strategic, enthusiastic, efficient with your time, and passionate about advocating for our customers, then we would love to talk to you!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with GetFeedback’s most valuable customers to help them build a powerful customer experience program
- Assist in onboarding, and build a success plan with each account in your portfolio
- Act as key partner to understand business objectives and customer needs
- Ensure that our customers get the most out of their investment in GetFeedback by sharing best practices and measuring their ROI
- Perform analysis using Salesforce reports and other sources to find opportunities for our customers to increase their usage of GetFeedback and create more value throughout their business
- Use health management playbook to nurture accounts accordingly
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience that may lead to customer churn, and work with other teams to address those causes
- Conduct bi-annual business reviews
- Assist Renewals manager in successfully renewing your managed accounts
What a Strong Candidate Looks Like
- 2+ years as a Customer Success Manager
- Experience supporting a Salesforce integration
- Consultative approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills -- ability to communicate technical content to people of all backgrounds
- Enjoys collaborating with other teams
- Strategic thinker -- you are able to see the big picture
- Strong organizational skills -- ability to multi-task is a must
- Polished verbal/written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
What Are The Benefits?
- A first-class salary and superior benefits
- Unlimited PTO and sick time
- Daily catered lunches
- A progressive workplace with breathtaking views from the 26th floor
- The opportunity to work with brilliant and inspiring people to solve challenging problems!
- We’re the #1 platform for building modern surveys for the Salesforce ecosystem
- An exciting ride in a fast-growing company with tremendous runway -- in a few years you’ll be able to say “I was at GetFeedback back when…”
GetFeedback is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and empower diverse perspectives and are committed to building diversity and inclusion at every level of our organization. This means that all qualified applicants to GetFeedback will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.