Who are we
We’re a team of collaborative, ambitious people who love solving problems together. We know that a great customer experience begins with happy employees, so we’ve built a culture that values individualism and promotes work-life balance. We take care of our employees with benefits like unlimited PTO, full health insurance, flexible work from home days, and free lunches. If you want to make an impact—and have fun doing it—come join us.
Who are we looking for
We’re looking for a passionate Director of Product Marketing who can craft messaging and go-to-market strategy for our products. This person will lead cross-functional initiatives across market research, competitive research, and pricing/packaging. We’re looking for someone who can drive strategy as well as work with a cross-functional, global team to execute, and perhaps grow a team in the future.
The individual in this role will develop expertise in targeting support, success and customer experience leaders, demonstrate a strong understanding of customers’ needs and stay on top of industry trends specific to customer experience.
Roles and responsibilities
- Build compelling and customer-centric narratives for our sales teams to use when engaging with customers of various sizes and verticals.
- Conduct competitive research to drive sales enablement, core messaging and product strategy.
- Serve as a strong product advocate for both internal teams and the external market
- Be a trusted partner to the product team and relay customer, sales and market insights that inform product roadmap decisions and strategy.
- Deliver messaging and content to fuel sales enablement and marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams to drive the strategy for major product launch initiatives.
- Lead the creation of customer-facing product content such as demo videos, website copy and customer stories to articulate the benefits of GetFeedback to our prospects and customers.
- Develop content and present to potential prospects at sponsored events.
What does a strong candidate look like?
- BA/BS with a background in marketing or writing
- 5+ years of Product Marketing experience
- Strong communication and writing skills and ability to collaborate across global teams
- Experience working in SaaS business applications
- Critical thinker who can make data-driven decisions
- Passionate, entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Confident in presentation skills and strong public speaking ability
- Familiarity with current trends in design, video, and messaging
- Willingness and curiosity to learn new things quickly
- Ability to work with and provide feedback to creative and technical team members
- Strong eye for website design and aesthetic
What's in it for you?
- A first-class salary and superior benefits
- Unlimited PTO and sick time
- Daily catered lunches
- A SaaS company with amazing margins and doubling revenue
- The opportunity to work with brilliant and inspiring people to solve challenging problems!
- A progressive workplace with breathtaking views from the 26th floor
- An exciting ride in a fast-growing company with tremendous runway -- in a few years you’ll be able to say “I was at GetFeedback back when…”
GetFeedback is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and empower diverse perspectives and are committed to building diversity and inclusion at every level of our organization. This means that all qualified applicants to GetFeedback will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Diverse candidates encouraged to apply!