Senior Full-Stack Engineer
GetFeedback is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join our product team of engineers, product managers, and designers in our San Francisco, CA location!
GetFeedback provides customer experience management for more than 3,000 customers, including some of the world’s leading brands like Yeti, Nike, The Standard, SalesForce, and FitBit. We are attacking the massive opportunity for providing customer experience in the $44 Billion dollar space that is rapidly growing. With a presence in three continents, GetFeedback has been doubling revenue every year and is reinventing what a customer experience platform is.
What you will do:
- Work with business and product leaders to distill complex business challenges into elegant and performant solutions.
- Write foundational code and help to define important processes as we aggressively expand the product and grow the engineering team.
- Demonstrate your engineering prowess and exercise your leadership aspirations while playing a key role in realizing our product vision.
- Lead architecture discussions and code reviews to ensure that code is performant, scalable, forward-thinking, well-organized, and thoughtfully written.
What you will be working on:
- Real-Time Analytics Engine which uses the Hapi.js framework on Node.js written in TypeScript and a RethinkDB database running in Google Kubernetes Engine.
- Robust Data Mapping Engine that two-way syncs our survey data with Salesforce and Pardot built on Ruby on Rails, Sidekiq, and PostgreSQL.
- Sophisticated Single Page Apps built on EmberJS which runs our Builder, Presenter, Real-Time Dashboards, and Real-Time Summary.
- Our up-and-coming Insights Engine which is written in Python.
- Help maintain our continuous integration environment built within CircleCI using their new 2.1 Workflows and CrossBrowserTesting so that every code push runs integration tests through all the major browsers.
Who you are:
- 6+ years Full-stack dev
- Ruby on Rails or equivalent web app framework
- PostgreSQL or other major RDBMS
- Ember.js or equivalent modern web UI framework
- Agile development
- Test automation
- Database schema design and performance tuning
At GetFeedback, it’s all about the people:
- A first-class salary and superior benefits
- A progressive workplace with breathtaking views from the 26th floor
- Unlimited PTO
- Daily catered lunches
- A SaaS company with amazing margins and doubling revenue
- The opportunity to work with brilliant and inspiring people to solve challenging problems!
Who is GetFeedback?
GetFeedback is a San Francisco based Customer Experience Management company on a mission to help the worlds best brands (including Nike, FitBit, Toyota and SalesForce) improve their customer’s experience and improve their brand with the world’s most intuitive and easy to use CX platform.
Come join us as we solve incredible hard and rewarding problems with some of the smartest minds in Silicon Valley. Our 26th floor open plan office has panoramic views of San Francisco Bay and we stay energized with our daily catered lunches.
GetFeedback is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and empower diverse perspectives and are committed to building diversity and inclusion at every level of our organization. This means that all qualified applicants to GetFeedback will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.