Who We Are
We’re a team of collaborative, ambitious people who love solving problems together. We know that a great customer experience begins with happy employees, so we’ve built a culture that values individualism and promotes work-life balance. We take care of our employees with benefits like unlimited PTO, full health insurance, flexible work from home days, and free lunches. If you want to make an impact—and have fun doing it—come join us.
What’s it all About and What We Need from You
The Vice President, Global Sales will lead a growing worldwide GetFeedback sales team in our broad-based mission to capture the significant market opportunities we have in front of us. You’re a passionate hunter who feeds on the chase, while also excelling at nurturing growing teams. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record and has shown the ability to manage a team driving year over year increases in sales effectiveness while delivering the growth expectations.
You will report directly to the CEO and partner cross-functionally to determine business priorities and align resources to accelerate revenue growth. You will help scale the end to end selling process to minimize friction and maximize efficiency.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Optimize and manage sales processes and structure to maximize revenue by increasing velocity, efficiency, effectiveness, value-selling, & visibility into the pipeline
- Set and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets according to company goals
- Plan, build, develop, manage and lead all sales teams and their supporting functions
- Encourage an energetic, fun sales environment with a healthy balance between collaboration and competition
- Partner with Business Operations to analyze and interpret key metrics, recommend changes, and drive continuous improvement; develop data-driven analyses to optimize resources and ensure that business plans can be translated into financial value
- Manage the sales forecast to ensure accurate data is provided to the executive team, company, and board
- Hire and retain exceptional talent to double the sales team in the next 12 months
- Develop a world-class sales coaching and mentoring program
- Build and drive a comprehensive outbound program to dramatically increase sourced pipeline
- Partner with Marketing to optimize messaging, sales tools, and enablement
- Collaborate with Product Management to identify market opportunities via customer input that significantly influence product development
What a Strong Candidate Looks Like
- 8+ years of technology sales experience, including 3+ years in managing a Saas sales team
- Experienced taking a company or territory through a revenue ramp, ideally from early traction to $20M ARR and beyond
- Proven ability to scale an organization, including experience building sales infrastructure and operations in a high-growth environment (systems rollout; lead generation programs; pipeline management; sales analytics; contract development; comp plans)
- Strong SaaS sales background
- Advanced expertise in all things Salesforce.com
- Experienced in mid-market and large enterprise transaction negotiations
- Experienced in, and passionate about, land-and-expand strategies
- Customer-oriented; personally active with customers & partners; adept at closing
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise verticals
- Success as a leader, with proven ability to attract, manage, and develop superstar sales talent
- Familiarity with Support or Customer Success as a functional buyer group is highly desired
- Knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem is highly desired
What's in it for you?
- Make a boatload of money (boat not included).
- We offer a first-class salary and superior benefits!
- Unlimited PTO! We believe in a healthy work life balance
- Paid Days off to Volunteer at your favorite charity
- Great Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Amazing career progression
- Progressive workplace
- GetFeedback is the #1 platform for building modern surveys for the Salesforce ecosystem
- You’ll be working for a SaaS company that is the only real player in their niche vertical; one that has been consistently doubling revenue YoY
- An exciting ride in a fast-growing company with tremendous runway -- in a few years you’ll be able to say “I was at GetFeedback back when…”
GetFeedback is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and empower diverse perspectives and are committed to building diversity and inclusion at every level of our organization. This means that all qualified applicants to GetFeedback will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Diverse candidates encouraged to apply!