GetFeedback is looking for a scrupulous Manual QA Tester for our office in San Francisco, CA!
Who we are
At GetFeedback, our mission is simple: to help companies understand and improve their customer experience with beautiful, easy-to-use software. We’re the #1 platform for building modern surveys for the Salesforce ecosystem and thousands of global brands—including Fitbit, Medtronic, Nike, The Standard, Toyota, and Salesforce themselves—rely on GetFeedback to supercharge their customer experiences.
What we’re looking for
The Product team is looking for a driven, meticulous, detail-oriented person to join the QA org. As a QA Tester, you are expected to think critically about the level of manual testing required in each stage of an issue or the feature lifecycle (e.g. design, development, QA, release). The result of testing should be valuable feedback and detailed reports to engineers and product managers.
*This is a 6 month contract, with the possibility of transitioning to a permanent position for the right candidate.*
What you will be doing:
- Developing test scenarios/test cases for user acceptance testing (UAT) production validation and regression testing
- Performing test execution independently and by shadowing the users while in the UAT Cycle
- Performing regression testing of existing functionality when new software releases and report findings
- Offering input to development on findings in the UAT and PROD environment when off release or between test cycles in a systematic and descriptive manner
- Providing status reporting to leadership and explain findings
What a strong candidate looks like:
- 1-2 years of Black-box QA Testing for web applications
- Proficiecy with issue logging and test management applications
- Solid grasp of the testing lifecycle - be able to create test cases & test scenarios
- Solid understanding of the ins and outs of web application infrastructure
- Experienced with User Acceptance Testing
- Strong collaboration, verbal and written communication skills
- A track record of working with cross-functional teams
- bility to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: GitHub, TestRail, CrossBrowserTesting, JIRA
- Testing experience with Salesforce applications/systems is preferred
What's in it for you?
- GetFeedback is the #1 platform for building modern surveys for the Salesforce ecosystem
- Working for a SaaS company that is the only real player in their niche vertical; one that has been consistently doubling revenue year over year.
- Progressive workplace
- Free lunch with team everyday, plus unlimited snacks and drinks
- Work in San Francisco's SoMa District - the heart of the tech scene
- An exciting ride in a fast-growing company with tremendous runway -- in a few years you’ll be able to say “I was at GetFeedback back when…”