GetFeedback is looking for an accomplished Director of Sales Operations in San Francisco, CA!
Who We Are
At GetFeedback, our mission is simple: to help companies understand and improve their customer experience with beautiful, easy-to-use software. We’re the #1 platform for building modern surveys for the Salesforce ecosystem and thousands of global brands—including Fitbit, Medtronic, Nike, The Standard, Toyota, and Salesforce themselves—rely on GetFeedback to supercharge their customer experiences.
What We’re Looking For
The Director of Sales Operations is a new role that will require an experienced self-starter who is ready to work at one of the most exciting startups in SF. Working closely with the VP of Sales and VP of Marketing, this person will play an integral role in enabling and achieving GetFeedback’s robust growth objectives. We’re looking for a campaign guru, a technology enthusiast, and a master of efficiency – someone with strong execution skills who knows how to get things done.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Conceive, Launch and Manage Sales Campaigns in partnership with Marketing peers (e.g. deliver a consistent flow of leads to our SDR team via outbound campaigns).
- Lead the creation, roll-out, and on-going management of our sales strategies including tools ((SFDC, Outreach, Chili Piper), technologies and processes to manage and improve the sales management and life cycle.
- Maintain metrics, reports and dashboards and distill key insights and trends to support marketing and sales leaders in assessing and improving the effectiveness of our sales efforts.
- Manage and oversee all Salesforce configuration / automation changes and optimizations and ensure proper setup for team workflows and data reliability and availability
- Co-Manage the Sales Team and monitor all performance metrics related to lead qualification to improve sales efficiency.
- Implement customer lifecycle management strategies to track customer relationships from lead generation to revenue recognition.
- Identify gaps/opportunities in the current business model and develop improved research methods or processes to fill the gap.
- Roll-up-your-sleeves and execute on tactical and strategic plans.
What A Strong Candidate Looks Like
- A ton of experience in Sales/Business Operations
- Advanced expertise in all things Salesforce.com
- Experience in a fast-growing SaaS Business
- Strong leadership skills and people management experience
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and drive solutions cross-functionally with senior management
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Talented using spreadsheets (you can make Sheets or Excel perform), databases (your choice), business intelligence tools
- Ability to create and foster a high performing and metrics driven environment
- Experience successfully managing rigorous initiatives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Acted as the driving force in aligning Sales Operations, Sales Management, Product, Marketing,
- Finance, IT and Customer Success to determine key business strategies.
- Familiarity with DealHub, SalesLoft, DnB, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, and other Saas Sales Tools a plus
- Experience collaborating closely with Marketing Operations and working in Hubspot a plus
- Experience as a quota carrying Enterprise Saas Account Executive a plus
What's in it for you?
- Make a boatload of money (boat not included).
- We offer a first-class salary and superior benefits!
- Unlimited PTO! We believe in a healthy work life balance
- Paid Days off to Volunteer at your favorite charity
- Great Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Amazing career progression
- Progressive workplace
- GetFeedback is the #1 platform for building modern surveys for the Salesforce ecosystem
- You’ll be working for a SaaS company that is the only real player in their niche vertical; one that has been consistently doubling revenue YoY
- An exciting ride in a fast-growing company with tremendous runway -- in a few years you’ll be able to say “I was at GetFeedback back when…”
GetFeedback is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and empower diverse perspectives and are committed to building diversity and inclusion at every level of our organization. This means that all qualified applicants to GetFeedback will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.