Who We Are
We’re a team of collaborative, ambitious people who love solving problems together. We know that a great customer experience begins with happy employees, so we’ve built a culture that values individualism and promotes work-life balance. We take care of our employees with benefits like unlimited PTO, full health insurance, flexible work from home days, and free lunches. If you want to make an impact—and have fun doing it—come join us.
What We’re Looking For
We are currently looking for a resourceful, driven, sales professional with a competitive spirit, and strong business acumen. If you have a curiosity for technology, a passion for making your customers successful, and the ability to articulate the ROI of an enterprise customer experience solution than this could be the role for you.
Successful Sales Executives at GetFeedback have experience doing deep levels of discovery and objection handling at every level. They are engaged with their customers at every level of the sales cycle, from account planning, through the development of the deal, to the close of business, and beyond. They are trusted advisors to the C-Suite and the end users.
Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Sales Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle.
What A Strong Candidate Looks Like
- 2-4 years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Experience building a pipeline via lead generation methods including, but not limited to, email marketing, nurture email marketing, cold calling, working trade shows (both in the booth and walking the floor), networking, partner relationships and referrals.
- Experience prospecting at public events such as trade shows, industry conferences and Meetups.
- Experience developing partner relationships with multiple partners.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing sales-cycles at medium and large enterprises
- Previous Sales Methodology training
- CRM experience (particularly SFDC)
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team selling environment
- Strong customer references
What's in it for you?
- Make a boatload of money (boat not included).
- We offer a first-class salary and superior benefits!
- Unlimited PTO! We believe in a healthy work life balance
- Paid Days off to Volunteer at your favorite charity
- Great Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Amazing career progression
- Progressive workplace
- GetFeedback is the #1 platform for building modern surveys for the Salesforce ecosystem
- You’ll be working for a SaaS company that is the only real player in their niche vertical; one that has been consistently doubling revenue YoY
- An exciting ride in a fast-growing company with tremendous runway -- in a few years you’ll be able to say “I was at GetFeedback back when…”