Who We Are
We’re a team of collaborative, ambitious people who love solving problems together. We know that a great customer experience begins with happy employees, so we’ve built a culture that values individualism and promotes work-life balance. We take care of our employees with benefits like unlimited PTO, full health insurance, flexible work from home days, and free lunches. If you want to make an impact—and have fun doing it—come join us.
GetFeedback is quickly establishing a leadership position in the blossoming customer experience (CX) space, particularly within a Salesforce ecosystem that is steadily “eating the world”. We have a killer product, an amazing team, and an enthusiastic customer base -- and ambitious plans to expand all three.
GetFeedback is the #1 platform for building modern surveys for the Salesforce ecosystem. Our users create and send beautiful surveys in minutes, and discover trends with sleek dashboards and analytics. We’re not your average form-builder or list of radio buttons — we’re changing the way companies interact with their customers, and helping them transform their businesses around customer feedback.
What We're Looking For
A proven, passionate, senior product leader to help us fulfil our product destiny. You’ll be a resident “intrapreneur” -- bridging the market with our technology; identifying, researching, and pursuing strategic opportunities in a competitive space; and championing areas of growth for a transformative product that aims to define an emerging software sub-category.
How To Stand Out
- You’re thoughtful and passionate when building and defending a strong business case, but you’re great at constantly synthesizing new information when your customers, your market, or collaboration with your colleagues leads you in a different direction.
- You reflexively maintain a clear context of broader product and business goals, and we can depend on your sense of ownership to identify and drive important decisions and to prioritize effectively.
- You have hard-won instincts for what separates a great software product from a merely good one, and what separates the best business and product opportunities from the many options at hand.
- You’re scientific about using data to support decisions, and experienced at building out the systems you need to expand your view.
To be most successful, you have:
- 8+ years working in software product management
- 3+ years leadership experience in software product management
- 2+ years in a product management role for a SaaS product in the Salesforce partner ecosystem
- Proven proficiency in strategic market analysis to identify and vet business opportunities
- Expertise in developing and documenting business and market requirements
- Experience designing, building, and leveraging behavioral analytics systems
- Experience building and executing high-ROI customer feedback programs
- Great to have: an MBA with applicable specialization
- Great to have: enough semi-technical chops to work with engineering to develop outstanding product requirements
What’s in it for you
- A first-class salary and superior benefits
- A progressive workplace
- An opportunity to leave your mark on a world-class enterprise-grade-back-end, consumer-front-end application that is already punching well above its weight and loved by many of the largest and most exciting companies in the world.
- Collaboration with a nimble team of A-players developing against a modern, well-architected stack. We move fast, and we want you to too.
- Working for a SaaS company that is the only real player in their niche vertical; one that has been consistently doubling revenue year over year
- An exciting ride in a fast-growing company with tremendous runway -- in a few years you’ll be able to say “I was at GetFeedback back when…”