We’re a team of collaborative, ambitious people who love solving problems together. We know that a great customer experience begins with happy employees, so we’ve built a culture that values individualism and promotes work-life balance. We take care of our employees with benefits like unlimited PTO, full health insurance, flexible work from home days, and free lunches. If you want to make an impact—and have fun doing it—come join us.
The Biz Ops team is looking for a driven, hands-on, business-minded individual with a strong technical grounding in the capabilities and functionality of the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform. You will configure and maintain the Salesforce application to ensure continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions to meet business needs for the entire organization and you’ll work directly with our Director Of Go-To-Market Operations, Vivek!
• Design analyses to inform and drive decisions
• Administration of the Salesforce environment; customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, dashboards, reports, etc.
• Interface with the end users to understand feature requirements and/ or address support issues
• Work cross-functionally to maintain and improve upon integrations with different systems
• Independently carry out development, unit testing, QA, implementation, documentation, and updates to Salesforce.com
• Act as escalation point for incidents related to the Salesforce platform and associated integrations
• Provide real-time support for issues relating to Salesforce and other supported platforms
• Support change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications and update existing applications
• Execute large scale customer data improvement projects
• Provision new user accounts
• Manage other 3rd party applications that integrate into SFDC
• 3-5 years experience performing administration of Salesforce.com
• Salesforce.com Platform II Certificate
• Solid understanding of data structures, data modeling, quote to cash & database schema
• Ability to develop and maintain Apex code
• Ability to develop and maintain Integrations (SOAP and REST Api)
• Proficient with Data Loader, Force.com IDE and/or other relevant administration tools